HEY THERE, FILMMAKERS!
Filmfort seeks films that open the hearts and minds of local residents and those visiting Boise during Treefort Music Fest. We program movies we love, movies with universal themes that make the local global and the global local, movies that inspire, unite and celebrate. Here are a handful of films from past programs to give you a taste of what we're into:
- THE 4TH
- TOMORROW WE DISAPPEAR
- IN TRANSIT
- THE SANDWICH NAZI
- WORLD OF TOMORROW
- HAVANA MOTOR CLUB
- GOD BLESS THE CHILD
- FUNNY BUNNY
- DAVE MADE A MAZE
- ALMOST HOLY (CROCODILE GENNADIY)
- JANIS: LITTLE GIRL BLUE
- LIZA, LIZA, SKIES ARE GREY
- BENDING STEEL
- BUFFALO JUGGALOS
- THE DISGUSTINGS
- JOY KEVIN
- HOW TO PLAN AN ORGY IN A SMALL TOWN
- 12 O'CLOCK BOYS
- WE TOGETHER
To be considered for our 2018 program, films must not have been screened in the Boise area (Ada County) prior to Filmfort.
- Theatrical - Limited commercial exhibition only outside of the US and on/after January 1, 2018
- TV - Limited broadcast available only outside the US and on/after January 1, 2018
- Festival - Exhibition held outside the Boise Region as part of a film festival and on/after January 1, 2018
- DVD - Limited distribution only outside the US and on/after January 1, 2018
- Digital - Limited internet broadcast available only outside of the US and on/after January 1, 2018
- ANY public screening, broadcast, distribution or exhibition before January 1, 2018 (exceptions: Private, invite only screenings, i.e. screenings for family or cast or screenings for feedback, OR screenings for students/faculty in an in-house and in-person-only film festival)
- Theatrical - Any commercial exhibition in the US
- TV - Any broadcast available to US audiences
- Festival - Any exhibition held IN the Boise Region as part of a film festival
- DVD - Any commercial distribution in the US
- Digital - Any digital broadcast available to US audiences (including via a non-password protected website, whether commercial or personal, e.g. Vimeo, YouTube, etc.)
Filmfort requires that all films be submitted via a password-protected, streaming URL link. Links must remain active and accessible through March 31, 2018. No discs.
Blu-Ray (preferred), DCP
*NTSC discs only. PAL discs will not be accepted.
SHIPPING + EXHIBITION DETAILS
If selected to screen during the festival, the cost of shipping is the responsibility of the entrant. C.O.D.'s will be refused. The festival cannot accept responsibility for damage or loss of materials while in transit.Please note that if accepted, the information you submit here may be used on Treefort Music Fest's website and various marketing materials.